Instructions for use
Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with an alcohol-based solution.
Open the Sterimix+ package.
• Press the flat part of the handle to take the cooker out of the package without touching the inside with your fingers.
• Prepare your mix.
• If you need to heat it, hold the cooker handle by its lateral sides and place the flame on the side opposing your fingers.
• Tilt the filter without removing it from the package and making sure not to touch it directly with your fingers.
• Insert the syringe tip into the Sterifilt+. Firmly press and twist the syringe in the filter to ensure a good seal.
• Place the filter in the mix without touching the bottom of the cooker to avoid suction effect.
• Pull the plunger back slowly.
• Remove and discard the filter.
• After the injection, compress the vein with the dry swab included in the package. Press without rubbing during 30 seconds.
Filters do not remove viruses: the only way to prevent viral transmissions (HIV, hepatitis) is to never share preparation nor injection equipment.
Most infections associated with injections are caused by bacteria and fungi present on the skin and in the mouth. To prevent them:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with an alcohol-based solution.
- Use sterile equipment to prepare the mix as well as to inject it.
- Disinfect the injection site with an alcohol-based swab.
- Do not lick the needle.
To find out more, watch our videos: Stericup kit: why and how to use? and How to use Sterifilt membrane filters properly?