Use a new condom every time you have sex, for every act of vaginal, anal and oral sex and throughout the entire sex act (from start to finish). To prevent any sexually transmitted disease, the condom is to be put on the erect penis prior to any contact with the partner’s body or genital organ, for a drop of semen or sperm may be released before ejaculation.
- Carefully open and remove the condom from its wrapper. Make sure not to tear it with nails, teeth or any sharp item.
- Put the condom on the head of the erect penis (rolled side out). Pinch air out of the reservoir tip.
- Unroll the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If it resists, do not force: perhaps you put it inside out. If so, throw it away and take another one.
- After ejaculation and before the penis gets soft, grip the rim of the condom and carefully withdraw.
- Carefully remove the condom, making sure that semen doesn’t spill out. Knot it and throw it in the trash.