Instructions for use
- Check the integrity of the vial, as well as the transparency of the solution and the expiration date before use.
- Press the ampoule to put the necessary quantity of water into the Stericup
- Germs risk to contaminate an open vial very quickly. Do not open the ampoule before it is necessary
- Do not use the syringe to draw up water from the vial but let the drops fall into the Stericup.
- The amount of water depends on the injected product. 12 drops correspond to approximately 0.7 ml of water.
- Do not store at temperatures above 25°C (77°F)
- Discard the used vial to limit the risk of reuse