Directions for use
- Check the integrity of the blister, as well as the expiration date before taking the syringe out of its blister.
- Draw up the solution through a filter, either a cotton filter or a Sterifilt®. To fit the Sterifilt to the syringe: apply some pressure once the syringe is introduced inside the Sterifilt, a « click » will ensure that the junction is watertight.
- Draw up the solution very slowly.
- Once the needle is inserted, a slight return of the plunger allows to check whether the needle is inside a vein.
- Inject slowly in the direction of the venous circulation (towards the heart).
- Slowly withdraw the needle to prevent the vein to collapse.
- Compress the injection site using a dry post injection swab.
Do not open the blister in advance. It guaranties sterility
Do not reuse. Do not share. Like all injection paraphernalia, a syringe should be used only once.