New, Stericup® SINGLE
18 nov. 2019
Stericup® SINGLE is a single cooker in a sterile blister package, of 5 different colours to prevent accidental sharing.
It is particularly adapted to people who use syringe membrane filters and other tools delivered apart (post-injection swab etc.).
Each Stericup® SINGLE package contains:
- One sterile cooker dedicated to the heating the solution
- Maximum capacity of 2.5 ml
- Allows to heat solutions up to 1.5ml
- Good stability ensured by a flat surface
- Alloy of aluminium, which safety has been proven
- oDue to the material used and its relatively low thickness, the Stericup becomes flimsy after first use, to prevent from reusing it.
- The overmoulded plastic handle
- reduces manipulations before use, and therefore the risk of handborne bacterial contamination, potential source of infections,
- protects fingers from burns,
- ensures a greater stability.